I can’t believe winter is almost over. Where did the time go? This past fall and winter have been very hectic for me and I’m finally getting back into the swing of things. As things slow down I hope to get back into my regularly reading. After all curling up to a good book with some tea is one of my favorite past times. 🙂 During these colder months I have enjoyed Dreamhouse Chamomile Herbal Tea and Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Herbal Tea. It’s so soothing. What tea are you drinking?
My Fall/Winter Reading List:
- Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland (Misty has a Documentary called A Ballerina’s Tale you should check out)
- Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly
- I’m Judging You: The Do-Better Manual by Luvvie Ajayi
- Where am I Know? by Mara Wilson
- The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
Plus this is a great reading list in support of Women’s History Month!
Bonus TV List:
- Gilmore Girls Revival (I need more!)
- Younger (I’m hooked and I need it to hurry up in come back!)
- Once A Upon a Time (Something crazy is always going on and I love it!)
- Jane the Virgin (Poor Jane – lost the love of her life. What’s next?)
What are you reading and/or watching? Share below and let me know if you have some recommendations for my spring reading list.