Things have been very hectic for me and I’m finally getting back into the swing of things. As things slow down I hope to get back into my regular reading. After all curling up to a good book with some tea is one of my favorite past times. 🙂 The past few months I have enjoyed drinking Dreamhouse Chamomile Herbal Tea and Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Herbal Tea. It’s so soothing. What tea are you drinking?
My Reading List:
- Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland (Misty has a Documentary called A Ballerina’s Tale you should check out)
- Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly
- I’m Judging You: The Do-Better Manual by Luvvie Ajayi
- Where am I Know? by Mara Wilson
- The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
Plus this is a great reading list in support of Women’s History Month!
Bonus TV List:
- Gilmore Girls Revival (I need more!)
- Younger (I’m hooked and I need it to hurry up in come back!)
- Once Upon a Time (Something crazy is always going on and I love it!)
- Jane the Virgin (Poor Jane – lost the love of her life. What’s next?)
What are you reading and/or watching? Share below and let me know if you have any book recommendations for my spring reading list.