I can’t believe summer is here. I’m looking forward to bare legs, summer dresses and cookouts but I’m not looking forward to the heat. Another thing I’m excited about it getting back into reading. I fell off the reading wagon and jumped on podcasts more than ever. Here’s to getting back to reading! I will update if I find a good book I want to share.
Even though I’m a hardcover-see-feel-and-smell-the-pages kind of girl I might actually try audio books this summer. Since I’ve been enjoying podcasts for the past few years giving an audio book a go might not be a bad idea. Who knows? Do you listen to audiobooks? If so, what tips do you have for finding good books (narrators) to listen to? I think I would enjoy books being narrated by their authors.
My Summer Reading List III:
- Better than Before by Gretchin Rubin
- The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna
- Some Nerve: Lesson Learned While Becoming Brave by Patty Chang Anker
- On Looking: Eleven Walks with Expert Eyes by Alexandra Horowitz
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
*I’m rereading Mindy’s books because she is funny and awesomesauce!
Bonus TV List:
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (I’m obsessed and the theme song is addicting!)
- The Mindy Project
- Gilmore Girls (Rewatching – one of my favorite shows) + Gilmore Guys Podcast (so funny!)
What are you reading this summer? Share below.
P.S.: I’m taking a break from blogging to enjoy my summer. I’ll be back in August.
Enjoy your summer! 🙂