This past winter I fell in and out of reading. I’m not sure why. I’m sure its most likely due to working on rearranging my schedule. I’m excited to say that I am back on the reading train for spring and ready to dive into a good book. 🙂 I have lots of books that will get me inspired, motivated, make me think and make me smile. Here’s what I’m reading this spring!
My Spring Reading List III:
- The Year of Yes: How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
- The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You by Jessica N. Turner
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill It in Your Career. Rock Social Media. by Aliza Licht
- I Was Told There’d be Cake by Sloane Crosley
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
Bonus TV List:
- Jane the Virgin
- Once Upon a Time
What are you reading this spring? Share below.