It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Cue music. Since I didn’t share a gift guide last year I wanted to make sure I did one this time around. These are gifts that I would like to receive myself and that I would give to the women in my life. Shout out to my mother, sisters, grandmothers, aunts and cousins. 🙂 I love them all!:-)
10 + Gift Guide for Every Woman in Your Life II:
1. DIY Jewelry or Accessories: I’m big on accessories. Whether you DIY or buy accessories look for accessories that make a statement. Since it’s getting cold I’ve been playing around with more scarves and headwraps. Both are stylish and functional to protect my natural curly hair. Awesome gift for any woman.
2. Cambridge Satchel: When I think of a Cambridge Satchel I think of my dreams of living in the UK as a researcher one day. This satchel is perfect for school, work or everyday. I like the classic brown or oxblood/navy color. Plus you get free embossing. Nice gift for the stylish professional woman.
3. Lush Wrapped Gift: Lush is a girl’s dream beauty store next to Sephora. It smells so amazing and everything is so pretty. I went there a few weeks ago and spotted these pretty wrapped gift sets. There are so many to pick from. I like that their products are natural, sustainable and that they have vegan options. This is a great gift for the vegan woman in your life.
4. Limited Edition Autographed Book: Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (in-store only- Barnes and Noble): If you know me, you know that I’m a huge fan of Mindy Kaling. Her personality, her style (on and off-screen), The Mindy Project and her writing. I read her first book and I liked it a lot, but her second book is even better! I’m looking forward to her next book. Finish the gift with cute DIY teacup bookmarks or DIY tassel bookmarks. The reader and woman in your life that has wit and humor will like it.
5. Handcrafted Italian Leather Bound Journal: Besides reading I enjoy journaling. Journaling is so relaxing. Not that long ago I was in Barnes and Noble and checked out their journals. They have the most beautiful handcrafted Italian leather-bound journals. I wanted them all. Journals are the perfect gift for the writer or lover of beautiful journals in your life. I guarantee she will like it.
6. DIY Hair & Skin Care Basket: As you may know I’m a sucker for DIYs. I have shared many DIYs on my blog and I suggest my DIY Shea Butter Mix and DIY hair oil and skin oil mix. When I’m not DIY-ing my hair care products I like Shea Moisture products. They have great natural hair and skin products. When you mix DIY and store-bought you can create a one-of-a-kind gift basket. This is a thoughtful gift for the woman in your life that likes to pamper her hair and skin.
7. A Beautiful Mess Planner: A Beautiful Mess is one of the first DIY blogs I ever followed. Well they do more than DIY. They have their own line of planners and they are super cute! I like the floral pattern one. Not only are they cute; they will inspire to keep track of your to-do list in style! Great gift for that go-getter woman in your life.
8. Tea Lover Basket/Gifts: So many tea accessories: tea, tea infuser, tea kettle, or tea box. What can I say. I’m a tea addict. Tea is so relaxing. You can solve many problems with a cup of tea. 😉 For the tea lover I say give a mix of their favorite teas and this cute little vintage style Old Dutch International Copper Tea kettle. Because all tea should be served in style. Your tea lover will enjoy these gifts.
9. Reusable Tote bag for books: Whether you are running errands at the grocery store or picking up library books a cute reusable tote bag is essential. Barnes and Noble has these super cute ones. This is a great gift for the always on-the-go girl.
10. Musical or Play Tickets: One of my favorite things that always put a smile on my face are musicals. If I could sing I would totally be an opera singer or Broadway singer because they have beautiful voices! Musicals are my jam so if someone gave me tickets to see a musical on Broadway I would be so happy! I would love to go see Hamilton and The Lion King! 🙂 I guarantee your “I-sing-showtunes-all-the-time” lover will truly enjoy this gift.
What is your favorite gift idea? Comment below.
*Note: Not sponsored by Barnes & Noble I just like the store. 😉