Now that we are about a month or so into fall I think it’s time to share my fall reading list. This is my second round of fall reading list. Woo hoo! I’m excited about this reading list because it’s filled with some good reads that are perfect to enjoy on a Saturday afternoon while sipping tea. My tea of choice at the moment is African Autumn. Mmm…What tea are you drinking?
My Fall Reading List II:
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Yes, My Accent is Real and Some Other Things I Haven’t Told You by Kunal Nayyar
- Humans of New York by Brandon
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Bonus TV List:
- The Mindy Project (Thank goodness Hulu picked it up! – Woo hoo!)
- Once Upon a Time (It is getting so intense! – omg)
- Jane the Virgin
What are you reading this Fall? Share below.