Today I want to talk to you about another inspirational woman, BronzeGoddess01. She is a Christian Life Coach, YouTuber, motivational speaker, an advocate for empowering women and published her first book, The Dating Game: How to Find Yourself While Looking for Mr. Right. This book shares tips for women about dating, self-confidence and knowing their self-worth.
I have been subscribed to Bronzegoddess01 YouTube channel for years because of the variety and quality of her content. She does beauty/fashion videos, but my absolute favorite videos are her inspirational/motivational and strawberry letter videos. Both my mother and I enjoy watching her inspirational/motivational videos together. I always know I can count on her videos to be uplifting, genuine and have a Christian perspective. She is one of a kind and I can tell that God gave her the talent to help and inspire people, especially women.
Another reason I like watching the Bronzegoddess01 is the passion she has and her spirit. When you watch her motivational/inspirational and strawberry letters you feel her energy and know that the advice is coming straight from the heart. She does not sugar coat her advice and lets her subscribers know that God hears our prayers. She looks at her subscribers as fellow sisters and brothers and I’m glad that she shares her gift with us.
There are not many people like her and I appreciate her using her YouTube platform to fulfill her passions, career and mostly importantly live for God. “When we make plans, God laughs”. We never know what God has for us. This is why it is important to have faith, thank God and pray for guidance. We can dream so big, but God dreams bigger. God wants us to live for Him and do His work. Everything else will fall into place in His time!
Here are My Top Inspirational Themes from Bronzegoddess01 Videos:
1. Pray: This is something I do every day. I believe in giving thanks to God. For everything is possible through Him. Pray in good times and bad times. Pray as a family. 🙂 Also, I like to write my prayers and things I am thankful for in a prayer/gratitude journal. Praying and writing is so therapeutic to me.
2. Have Patience: There will be ups and downs in life, but remember it’s going to be okay. The downs are only temporary and things will get better. These types of hardships will make you grow and make you stronger so don’t give up. Remember God has a plan for you that is bigger than you will ever imagine! Take your biggest dream and think bigger. That is what God has for you, but bigger!
3. Share: Sharing is caring. Think about your gifts and your passions. When you realize your gift share it with others and help them with their gift. When we share our gifts with others it makes things better for all of us. 🙂 This is one of the reasons I started my blog. I want to inspire and share my creative side with you with bits and bobs of things mixed in.
4. Don’t let anyone tell you are a failure: There will be people who will try to sabotage you and tell you are a failure and that you should do things their way. You are not a failure no matter what they say. If you have negative people in your life you have to start hanging with positive people. Create a positive atmosphere for yourself.
5. Know Your Self-Worth: One of the themes of her strawberry letters are about knowing your self-worth. Many women that write her are having big relationship troubles and in every video she tells the writer of the letter that they need know their self-work and realize they deserve the best and not to settle on okay. This is an important message for women everywhere. Always know your worth. No man, no person should make you feel like you are worthless.
Everything in life happens for a reason and we have to be open to receive God’s blessings. Amen to that! 🙂
I recommend you to check the BronzeGoddess01 out and some other inspirational women: Andrea Lewis, KristinKarla (BeautifulLifeToday) and Shameless Maya. I have many more inspirational posts to share with you. Stay tuned!
When everyone else says NO, God says YES!
What is one of your favorite inspirational saying/quote? Share below.