I’m a huge tea drinker. I drink at least two cups of tea a day. My favorite teas are ginger, herbal and chai. Forget coffee give me tea! Since I like tea and I like reading I decided to combine the two for a simple DIY Project. I was thinking of ideas on how to create a template then I came across Genuine Mudpie’s blog post showing how to make DIY Tea cup bookmarks and I knew I had to make my own. This is a simple DIY to do with the family on the weekend. 🙂 Plus it’s perfect for your weekend reading.
Let’s get started:
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Recycled gift bags
- White Elmer’s Glue
- Genuine Mudpie’s Template
1. Print out Genuine Mudpie’s template.
2. Trace the template on your paper.
3. Cut out the template.
4. Measure 7 inches of thread.
5. Cut out your tea tags ( I decided to put the name of the tea that I like to drink on the tea tags).
6. Glue the thread to the back of the tea cup and secure with a small piece of paper.
7. Glue the tea tag to the thread.
Thank you Genuine Mudpie for sharing this DIY so I can make my own tea cup bookmarks! 🙂 I have more DIYs coming. Stay tuned!
Want to see what I’m reading and watching? Check out my spring reading list plus bonus webseries/podcasts list.
What type of tea do you like to drink? I’m always open to recommendations. Comment below.