We are finally getting a “touch” of spring weather. We get some warm days here and there, which I’m happy about – until the weather gets crazy. Just a few days ago it was snowing and cold. I’ll be happy when spring days are here to stay! In the meantime I’ll keep myself warm with a good book and ginger tea. For this spring and in honor of women’s history month I wanted to read books by women that will inspire me. 🙂
My Spring Reading List II + Bonus Webseries/Podcasts:
- Playing Big: Find your Voice, Your Mission, Your Message by Tara Mohr (The Book from Smart Twenties Book Club)
- The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
- How to Grow Up: A Memoir by Michelle Tea
- Rainbow in the Cloud: The Wisdom & Spirit of Maya Angelou by Maya Angelou
- Belle: The Slave Daughter and the Lord Chief Justice by Paula Byrne
Instead of sharing my Bonus TV Shows I’m watching I decided to switch it up a little. Check out these webseries/podcasts because they are good and funny.
Webseries/Podcasts you Should Check Out:
- Webseries: First – Issa Rae New Series Created by Jahmela Biggs, Directed by James Bland
- Webseries: Black Actress – Andrea Lewis
- Webseries: BFF Chronicles – Kim Coles and Erika Alexander
- Podcast: Last Name Basis – Franchesca Ramesy
- What are you looking forward to this spring? Share below.