So here we go again – Polar Vortex #2. I was hoping and praying that we would have a mild winter and then out of nowhere the temperatures began to drop. It’s so cold. Scratch that it’s freezing! No matter how warm I dress I’m still freezing. My face feels like a popsicle. Boo to you winter! Snow, snow go away! You won’t see me doing any outdoor winter activities. Nope! Instead, you will find me at home curling up to a good book with some hot tea with my holiday onesie and fuzzy moccasin slippers. You get the picture.
My Winter Reading List + Bonus TV List (Polar Vortex Edition):
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Success Never Smelled So Sweet How I Followed My Nose and Found My Passion by Lisa Price and Hilary Beard
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- Have a Nice Guilt Trip by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella
- The Jane Austen Guide to Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Kantor
Bonus: Winter TV Shows:
Here’s what I’m watching:
- The Mindy Project
- New Girl
- Once Upon a Time
- Pretty Little Liars (I’m on the fence about PLL, It’s so is interesting, but annoying at the same time) Update: I’m not watching it anymore.
Stay warm with some tea or coffee. Beat the winter blues. What is your favorite hot drink during the winter? Comment below.