So here we go again – Polar Vortex #2. I was hoping and praying that we would have a mild winter and then out of no where the temperatures began to drop. It’s so cold. Scratch that it’s freezing! No matter how warm I dress I’m still freezing. My face feels like a popsicle. Boo to you winter! Snow, snow go away! You won’t see me doing any outdoor winter activities. Nope! Instead you will find me at home curling up to a good book with some hot tea with my holiday onesie and fuzzy moccasin slippers. You get the picture.
My Winter Reading List + Bonus TV List (Polar Vortex Edition):
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Success Never Smelled So Sweet How I Followed My Nose and Found My Passion by Lisa Price and Hilary Beard
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- Have a Nice Guilt Trip by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella
- The Jane Austen Guide to Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Kantor
Bonus: Winter TV Shows:
Here’s what I’m watching:
- The Mindy Project
- New Girl
- Once Upon a Time
- Pretty Little Liars (I’m on the fence about PLL, It’s so is interesting, but annoying at the same time)
Stay warm with some tea or coffee. Beat the winter blues. What is your favorite hot drink during the winter? Comment below.