If you checked out my summer reading list you may have noticed I picked out some inspirational books. This fall I’m going to continue reading inspirational books.
My Fall Reading List + TV Bonus List:
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
- The Power of Slow: 101 Ways to Save Time in Our 24/7 World by Christine Louise Hohlbaum
- The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
- Eight Twenty Eight: When Love Didn’t Give Up by Ian & Larissa Murphy
- Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean my
- Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin
- Startup Leadership: How Savvy Entrepreneurs turn their Ideas into Successful Enterprises by Derek Lidow
- Think: Straight Talk for Women to Stay Smart in a Dumbed-Down World by Lisa Bloom
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Bonus TV List:
My shows are coming back!
- The Mindy Project
- New Girl
- Once Upon a Time
- And Gilmore Girls is now on Netflix! (P.S.: If you watched Gilmore Girls you know that Rory is always reading. When I started my reading list series I came across the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge. If you are looking for more books to read check it out.)
Time to get cozy with a cuppa tea and a good book or TV show.
What are you reading this fall? What are you watching? Share below.