Now that summer is here I’m going to share my summer reading list. Click here to see my spring reading list. Sometimes coming up with seasonal book lists can be a challenge, especially if you like to read. For this summer I decided to pick some books based on recommendations and books that will inspire me. What book will you read this weekend?
My Summer Reading List + Bonus TV List:
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- In a Strange Room by Damon Galgut
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- The Necessity of Strangers: The Intriguing Truth about Insight, Innovation, and Success by Alan Gregerman
- The Defining Decade: Why your Twenties Matter – and how to make the most of them now by Meg Jay, PhD
- How to Be a Woman, by Caitlin Moran
- Knowing Your Value: Women, Money, and Getting What You’re Worth by Mika Brzezinski
Just like in my last reading list post I have decided to share some TV Shows I want to catch up on this summer. What TV shows are you watching this summer? Here are my top picks!
Bonus (My TV List/Catch up List):
TV Shows to Catch up On:
- Big Bang Theory
- Pretty Little Liars
Grab a book and soak in the sun with a good book!
What books are you reading this summer? Comment below.