April went by so fast. It was a very busy month, not to mention it rained a lot. Now that May is here Mother’s Day is around the corner. Have you started shopping yet? If not, here is a gift guide that is perfect for any mother.
10 Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day:
1. Robe: Robes are great gifts for mothers because they are cozy and perfect for your mother to wear while she is getting ready for her day. I picked this Victoria’s Secret Robe because it is soft and cute.
2. Pajamas – J.Crew or Victoria’s Secret: Along with robes, pajamas are another great gift, especially a new mother. My aunt just had a baby girl and this is the perfect gift for her. She likes wants to be comfortable and told me she would like a cute pajama set. J.Crew (one shown) has some great ones as well. I like this navy one because it has a traditional style.
3. Slippers – Victoria’s Secret Ugg Australia Alena Cuffed Slipper: You can never go wrong with a comfortable pair of slippers. Mothers want to be comfortable. I know Ugg Australia are known for comfort and I know these slippers are no exception. They are functional, cute and cozy! I like the moccasin style of the slippers.
4. Watch – Olive Three Hand Stainless Steel Watch-Rose from Fossil: I love watches and I want to share my love of watches with my mother. Fossil is my favorite place to get watches because they have so many styles. I picked this style because it is dainty and looks like a bracelet.
5. Wallet – Cobble Hill Lacey (Kate Spade): This wallet is a great wallet for my mother. It is has a classic style, has many compartments and comes in many colors.
6. Chocolate + Spa -Godiva 8 pc. Spring Ballotin & $50 Spa & Wellness Gift Card by Spa Week: When I saw this on the Godiva site I knew I had to include it in my Mother’s Day Gift Guide. We all know that one of the top gifts for Mother’s Day is chocolate. My mother loves chocolate. This gift is perfect because your mother gets to gifts and one: chocolate and a $50 gift card by Spa Week!
7. Tea – Class Journey Tea of the Month Club (Teavana): If you mother likes tea this is the perfect gift for her. Teavana has many different types of teas and this gift will give your mother a chance to try a different tea for six months.
8. Unique Journal – Mom’s One Line Day: A Five-Year Memory Book: For Christmas, I got A Line Day: A Five-Year Memory Book and I love it. When I looked online and found that they have a mother’s version I knew I had to put this on the list. If your mother is into writing she will love this.
9. Bible or Religious Book (such as the Personalized Damask Bible – Black NABRE (The Catholic Company – Personalized Option Available): I love personalized gifts and so does my mother. A personalized Bible is a great gift to show your mother you care and it will make her smile! Add a nice note inside and she will think of you every time she read it.
10. Photo Books: I think every mother loves getting pictures as gifts. Create a custom photo album on Shutterfly with pictures from your childhood, adulthood, and a mix of family photos to give your mother. She will love it!
What are you getting your mother this year? Comment below.
If you are looking for more ideas check out my 10+ Gift Ideas for Women Post.