Last year I shared my first ever reading list (my winter reading list). Now, that spring is here I am going to share the books that I’m reading, plus a bonus (TV list). I have been really busy and I cannot wait to get back to reading and catching up on a few TV shows! Also, I am looking forward to reading The Giver Series by Lois Lowry. Did you read these books in middle school? I did so I went to my local library and picked them up. I’m so excited to reread them.
My Spring Reading List:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Hateship Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage Stories by Alice Munro
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- Messenger by Lois Lowry
- Son by Lois Lowry
- Plus browsing through many Craft books for fun and inspiration
Bonus (My TV List/Catch up List):
I really don’t watch that much TV because I am busy and there are not that many good television shows to watch.
Here are some shows that I have watched or have to catch up on:
- Pretty Little Liars
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Mindy Project
- New Girl
What books are you reading this spring? What TV shows are you watching? Comment below.