Besides being creative, another hobby of mine is reading. Last year I decided to get back into reading more. When I was younger I loved reading any book I could get my hands on and would go to my local library at least once a week. Slowly I stopped reading books for fun due to my busy college schedule. Now, I am ready to start reading again and take almost weekly trips to the library.
My Winter Reading List:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Stormy Weather: The Life of Lena Horne by James Gavin
- Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Someday, Someday, Maybe: A Novel by Lauren Graham
- Melissa Explains it All: Tales from my Abnormal Life: Melissa Joan Hart
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
P.S.: I loved the show Gilmore Girls. Since it is not on anymore I have to look forward to random marathons on television. lol. Rory had a love of books and coffee. While I have a love of books and prefer tea. If you enjoyed the show or like reading check out the Rory Gilmore Challenge.
What are you reading this winter? If you like Gilmore Girls what was one of your favorite episodes?