One of my favorite hobbies is reading. Last year I decided to get back into reading leisurely. When I was younger I loved reading any book I could get my hands on. I would spend Saturdays at my local library at least once a week. Then, I stopped reading for leisure since I had a busy schedule. Now, I am ready to start reading again and take almost weekly trips to the library.
My Winter Reading List:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Stormy Weather: The Life of Lena Horne by James Gavin
- Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Someday, Someday, Maybe: A Novel by Lauren Graham
- Melissa Explains it All: Tales from my Abnormal Life: Melissa Joan Hart
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
P.S.: I loved the show Gilmore Girls. Since it is not on anymore I have to look forward to random marathons on television. lol Update: I’m so excited for Gilmore Girls Revival! Rory had a love of books and coffee. While I have a love of books and prefer tea. If you enjoyed the show or like reading check out the Rory Gilmore Challenge.
What are you reading this winter? If you like Gilmore Girls what was one of your favorite episodes? Comment below.