In my last post I talked about how you can organize your life to increase your happiness and productivity. To keep with the theme I was inspired to do a quick and easy DIY project. I call this DIY project: My Goal Box. Sometimes goals are difficult and take time. Why not create something that is unique to you and help you remember your goals. This is an easy DIY project that will take less than 5 minutes to complete. It is a great accessory for the office, desk or home.
DIY Goal Box Using Index Cards:
- Plastic Index Card Box
- Self-adhesive vinyl coated paper
- Optional: Scrabble Pieces, glue gun or anything else you want to decorate it with (Item not shown)
- Measure the amount of self-adhesive vinyl coated paper you will need to cover the plastic index card box.
- Cut the amount you need.
- Apply and smooth the self-adhesive vinyl coated paper as you stick it on the plastic index card box.
- Get creative!: I decided to spell out the word goals using scrabble letters with a glue gun. The possibilities are endless.
- Easy, quick and useful! Now, you have a box that you can put your goals in.
Remember when you write your goals it is easier for you to make them happen!
Think about your goals and try this DIY. How will you decorate your Goal Box? Let me know if you try it.