10+ Gift Guide for Every Woman in Your Life:
Christmas is around the corner and I have to admit I still have some shopping to do. Are you stuck with ideas or can’t figure out what to give your those last few people on your list? This list shares bits and bobs of things that I would appreciate as a gifts. Also, here you will find a gift here for every woman in your life:
10+ Gift Guide for Every Woman in Your Life:
2. Tea: I love tea. I drink tea every single day. My personal favorites are any herbal tea and Chai tea. If you know a someone who is a Tea-fanatic you can give them teas to try or their favorite teas. Another idea is to go to your local Teavana or favorite tea shop. Note: If they don’t like tea you can give them a coffee basket.
3. Books or Magazine Subscriptions: Reading is one of my favorite things to do when I want to unwind and relax. There is nothing like curling up with a good book while sipping on Chai Tea. Yum! Here are my top picks for the book/magazine lover in your life:
a. One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book: This is on my Christmas list! I like the idea of this book because I am into keeping journals and I think it will be a good way to self-reflect.
b. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling: Two words: Mindy Kaling. She is funny, stylish and I love The Mindy Project. I just got this book and I am so excited to read it. I heard great reviews and it was on the books to read while you are in your 20s list.
4. Moleskine: If you know someone who is into keeping planners, notes or journals this is the perfect gift. Find out their favorite color and they will love it so they can stay organized especially the Evernote Smart Notebook.
5. DIY/Craft Gifts: This is a large category and I couldn’t narrow it down picked my top two ideas.
a. DIY Essentials Basket: If you notice their DIY essentials are running low create a list and put them in a basket to give to them. They will be happy that you took time to see what they were missing and bought it for them. Plus this shows you really know them and are paying attention.
b. Gift card: If you have no idea what to give the DIY-er/Crafter because you feel like they have everything give them a gift card. Stores like Michaels, Jo-Ann or their favorite crafty specialty store.
6. Style: Sometimes it is hard to pick out clothing/shoes if you do not know their size/style. Here are my top picks for the style category:
a. Statement Necklace: If you are crafty you can make this necklace I posted a few months ago. If not try to find out the recipient’s style and pick out a necklace with their taste in mind. ModCloth and Anthropologie has a great assortment of statement necklaces.
b. Watch: I love watches. I remember when I was a little girl I would always ask for a watch for Christmas or my Birthday. I bought a rose gold watch two years ago from Fossil and I still like it.
c. Touch screen gloves: Are you tired of putting your gloves on and off every time you get a text message or make a phone call? If so, this is the gift for you. Grab a pair for you and a friend.
7. Electronics: Who doesn’t like electronics? Here are my top picks:
a. Tablet: What type of tablet are you are looking for: iPad or Tablet, etc.
b. Camera: Depending on your photography needs Canons are good cameras. Every year they come out with a new model in many colors. I had my camera for years and still use it. Time to upgrade soon! Update: It’s broken. 😦
8. Beauty: If you have a friend that is into beauty here are some ideas:
a. Naked Palette: I can’t keep up with how many Naked Palettes Urban Decay releases. There’s a palette for everyone. The only one I have is the original Naked Palette because it has a mix of shimmer and matte neutrals that are perfect for an everyday natural look.
b. Essie Nail Polish: At the moment I like Essie’s nail polishes. I’m looking for less toxic nail polishes to try. As for nail polish colors if you don’t know what colors she likes you can’t go wrong with neutral colors or pick up a nail polish collection (they usually have some for the holidays).
9. Cookbooks: For the “chef” in your life or entertainer a cookbook is a good gift. Cookbooks are great because she can try out new recipes and cook them for the next dinner party. If you are having trouble finding a cookbook I suggest a plant-based cookbook, quick and easy recipes cookbook or food from around the world themed cookbook.
10. Cozy gifts: During the holiday season cozy gifts are great because you can stay warm and toasty!
a. Onesie: Who said onesies are just for babies? Last year I had an adorable penguin onesie from Target and it kept me warm all winter. You can get onesies for the entire family and wear them on Christmas morning.
b. Slippers: Slippers are another holiday staple of mine. They are comfortable, warm and feel like I am walking on air. You can stay with a traditional pair of slippers or go for themed slippers.
Happy Holidays and Happy Gift Giving!
What was your favorite gift idea? If you have a gift idea please comment below.