7 Days of Professional Work Looks
- Monday – Dress for Success: Start your week off to a good start with a burgundy printed skater dress and Oxford heels. Since it is cooler I would pair this look with tights. This look will show you are ready for the work week and mean business.
- Tuesday – Feminine Flair: To me, peplums are so feminine and great to wear to work. What I like about this peplum skirt is the black panel detail on the sides. To finish the look I would pair it with a simple black blouse.
- Wednesday – Feeling the Blues: It’s the middle of the week don’t feel blue. Instead, wear blue. 🙂 Try a blue-collar peplum top with gray herringbone trousers paired with black loafers. This look is simple and will knock you out of the midweek blues.
- Thursday – Power Suit Twist: Instead of wearing an all black suit, try swapping your black pencil skirt for a teal scalloped hem pencil skirt for added flair. Finish your look with black Mary Jane pumps and you are ready for your office meeting.
- Friday – Little Grey Dress: It’s the end of the work week and you have plans after work. This is a look that will take you from office chic to dinner with the girls.
- Saturday – Playing with Colors: Now, that it is the weekend, experiment with some color. One of my favorite autumn color combinations are blues and mustard yellow paired with earth tones. Since the look is colorful I like to stay neutral with my shoes and accessories.
- Sunday – From Church to Brunch: On Sundays, I go to Church and like to dress very lady-like. This red embellished dress paired with neutral pumps is a look that is classic and sophisticated.
Update: I won 3rd Place for these looks for the “7 Days of Professional Work Looks!” to “Templates Contest” hosted by thebookofstyle!