MY FALL MUST HAVES
- Chambray Shirt: It is so versatile! Pair it with pants, a skirt or even wear it to work on casual Fridays.
- Bold Autumn Colored Pants: During the summer bright colors were so popular. For the fall/autumn deeper hues of green, red and yellow are popular. I’m obsessed with olive green pants. This can add a pop of color to any simple outfit.
- Skater dress: I love dresses because they are so easy to wear. A simple cotton skater dress is perfect for this. If it is a cooler day add some tights and boots.
- A Red or Burgundy Blazer: Adds a simple touch of color to any outfit.
- Leather Jacket: Adds a bit of edge to any outfit.
- Floppy hat: Having a bad hair day? Add a floppy hat to your outfit and turn your outfit into a sophisticated look. Especially hair that needs to be washed. lol
- Everyday Bag: Just because it is fall doesn’t mean you have to wear boring bags. Add a small pop of color to your bag you are truly standing out in the crowd!
- Men Inspired Footwear (Saddle Shoes/Loafers/Oxford flats): I love incorporating men inspired pieces in my outfits, especially mixing with more feminine pieces.
- Riding Boots: When it gets cooler try an equestrian look by adding some riding boots to complete your outfit!
What is your favorite fall must have? Comment below.