- Chambray Shirt: It is so versatile! Pair it with pants, a skirt or even wear it to work on casual Friday’s.
- Bold Autumn Colored Pants: During the summer bright colors were so popular. For the fall/autumn deeper hues of green, red and yellow are popular. This can add a pop of color to any simple outfit.
- Skater dress: For days when you want to dress up in a casual way during the cooler months a skater dress is an easy dress to wear.
- A Red or Burgundy Blazer: Add a simple touch of color to your skater dress or make a statement with this blazer.
- Leather Jacket: Add a bit of edge to any outfit!
- Floppy hat: Having a bad hair day? Add a floppy hat to your outfit and turn your outfit into a sophisticated look.
- Everyday Bag: Just because it is fall doesn’t mean you have to wear boring bags. By adding a small pop of color to your bag you are truly standing out in the crowd!
- Men Inspired Footwear (Saddle Shoes/Loafers/Oxford flats): I love incorporating men inspired pieces in my outfits. Who said a lady cannot borrow a tie or wear this type of shoe?
- Riding Boots: When it starts to get really cold and you feel like rocking an equestrian look add some riding boots to complete your outfit!
I hope you enjoyed these fall must haves. What piece is your favorite?